Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Parisian Beauty

I love to make more than just cards. A huge love of min is Journal making... although I don't get to do nearly enough ! I love little inserts you can slide in a pocket or add to a page, a little secret part to store messages or special memories.
I have been keen to try use my paper hoard up during lockdown and have been systematically using up as much as I can. This project finished of my stash of the Parisian Blossoms DSP. This beautiful paper will no longer be available come June 3rd 2020. So if you love it grab some before it goes.

Great as an alternative to a card, maybe add a gift card or photos ? Either way a great way to use up that DSP.

I do have a full process YouTube tutorial on this project and will share a link below.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

Video Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment