Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year with Parisian Beauty

As we starts an exciting brand new year, I am beginning my #31dayscraftchallenge with this beautiful Parisian theme card.


A pretty card suitable for any occasion, thank you, birthday or even as a set of beautiful notecards. The Parisian Beauty stamp set really is pretty, I love the vintage shabby feel it gives and paired with the co-ordinating DSP you will not struggle to create stunning cards.

I do have a sly giggle to myself when using this set as being from the North of England I have Blackpool tower in my head every time I see the Eifel tower. Blackpool is the place of dreams when you are a small child with the sea side and the fun rides and cotton candy... happy memories.

This stamp set is part of an entire suite of co-ordinating products called Parisian Blossoms.. a pure joy to own and work with. Why not check it out January 3rd on my online store here at scrimpingmommy.stampinup.net

I hope you enjoy this fab fresh new year and hope all your hopes and dreams come true.

You can view a tutorial for this card over on my YouTube by following the link below, also I will share links to the products I used today 

Huge crafty hugs xxx Amanda


Product List
Video Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment