Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

EASY handbag gift box


I just love making mini treat boxes or table favours. Today I am sharing this super cute mini handbag design.

Perfect to decorate wedding guest place settings, baby showers, craft fairs or any reason you would be needing a cute treat box.

I love how the Poppy parade flower stands out against the whisper white card stock. Simply change the colour of the flower to suit your colour scheme. An easy design you can mass produce in no time. Once you make one the rest will fly out.

I do have a fun step by step youtube tutorial for you to follow so you can re create these at home. Easy to batch make once you do one the rest will fly out.


I will leave measurements and scoring bellow along with a list of the products I used. Simply click the product phot to view it in my online shop. 

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                    


Product List
Measurements

card 10 x 8 1/4"

score on long side at 2 - 3 - 5 1/2 - 7 1/2 inches

score on short side 2 1/2 - 5 3/4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment