Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Simple layering for cardmaking with Feels like Frost paper.

Sometimes we have the joy of being able to buy the most amazing papers for our card making. The latest addition to my collection is the most beautiful paper which makes wow cards in an instant. Feels like Frost from Stampin' Up! is a winter themed photographic style paper. I have shared it before but I am here again to share its beauty.

The paper does all the work all I needed was simple layering, co-ordinating card stock and ink and a small sentiment taken from Gleaming Christmas stamp set.

I created the card following a sketch created by the fab Ian Potter who created this for our weekly sketch challenge at Stampin' For all facebook group. A group aimed to help and inspire paper crafters, or indeed any crafter of any kind. You can find us here  along with the sketch I used to make this card should you wish to try it…. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall/ why not come join us?

I hope you love this card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Haver a fantastic day and happy stamping xxx Amanda



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment