Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Boxed journal gift set Stampin' Up! pressed Petals suite.

I love making journals so when I saw Stampin' Up! had a ready made journal for sale I had to have a look. A small sized Journal perfect to fit in your handbag and packed with fantastic pages for writing, loaded with pretty images and inspirational sayings. Perfect for a gift this Christmas or at any time of the year.

To make the journal even better I added some love... some crafty additions and created a custom sized and decorated gift box to place it in.

Everything I used is from the Pressed Petals suite in the 2019-2020 annual catalogue I will leave links below.

I have a full process video to share what I did to create both the box and the journal. Spot the blunder !! There generally is one in my tutorials but I like to keep it real. Crafted projects are made with love not perfection is my philosophy.

So grab a fresh cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the tutorial.

Huge hugs x Amanda


Product List
VIDEO


MEASUREMENTS

2 pieces of card cut to 7 1/2 x 7 1/4" score each one on long side at 7/8 and 6 5/8"
turn and score each piece on short side at 7/8 and 6 3/8".
cut and assemble as per youtube video above.


2 comments: