Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Sailing Home set five ways.

I love anything nautical themed. My family and I love to cruise, its our treat to ourselves every year and so anything nautical just makes me smile and remember the awesome memories we have shared. The come sail away suite from Stampin' up! is one of my all time favourites. I have several cards to share with you using this set..


When I purchase a set I like to know I can get good use from it..I rarely use something only once. As such today I am sharing five cards in total which I created using this awesome suit.
 


I am sure you will agree the possibilities with this set are completely endless. I can feel more creating coming on … Also a week or so back I created a quick mini album with the set too. So I think the versatility is proven big tick on that one.

The first card I shared here today is also the card I have a YouTube tutorial on. I did a very quick and easy watercolour background. Great messy fun and I love messy crafting. So why not grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the tutorial.

The products used are available as one complete bundle as shown below or you can also purchase items individually in my online store. I just think with a bundle you know you have EVERYTHING you need .

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video tutorial

      

1 comment: