Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Mosaic mood no stamp card.

Hands in the air ..who loves easy card making ..me , me , me !!!!! I don't do complicated but I do like my cards to look good. Todays share looks great and I only stamped the sentiment !!!


I have said it before and will say again pretty paper makes pretty cards just as much as pretty stamps. All I did here was take five minutes to fussy cut some of the stunning roses from the Mosaic Mood DSP by Stampin' Up!. Paired with a great embossed backdrop I popped my cut flowers up on dimensionals, added a quick sentiment and job done good to go. And YET … this card is still stunning.

Why not watch my fun step by step video tutorial. Its so easy you will just want to try it right away. So go grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. I will warn you these simple cards are addictive I'm just sayin !!!

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video tutorial

1 comment:

  1. I love this suite the more I see of it and your card is convincing me more - it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete