Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Easy pull out fancy fold with vellum flower.

I really love fancy fold cards, but I don't like complicated. Today I am sharing a simple yet beautiful fancy fold decorated with one of my handmade vellum flowers which I share with you all a few days back you can find the tutorial for those here .

The fold was inspired by a card sent to me by the lovely Natalie Arnold one of my amazing Stampin' Up! team. She makes the most amazing cards they are always a joy to receive.

I used to struggle as a crafter at putting colours together easily I would often agonise for far too long and then give up on my ideas. Stampin' Up! cured this for me as the colours all match perfectly. I started with the Pressed petals paper and easily saw that it went beautifully with Rococo Rose so I selected that card stock along with Very vanilla. The rest came easy. I already had my flowers made so just a ribbon to add and a quick die cut FRIEND sentiment.... I didn't even have to stamp that's how easy it was.

I have a fun step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow so you can create this pretty card for yourself. It's so easy you will just love it.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video Tutorial         

Measurements


Cur card to 81/4 x 5 7/8" score at 4 1/8" then fold the front flap over to the left so it meets the center score line.
Layer the inside with card cut to 3 7/8 x 5 5/8"
layer slim front panel with card cut to 5 5/8 x 1 3/4" DSP layer 5 5/8 x 1 1/4"
coloured matt layer 4 1/8 x 2 3/4" very vanilla layer 4 x 2 5/8"

3 comments: