Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Easy 3d vellum flowers.


Hand made flowers are such a joy to create and really add a special wow to your projects. Today I am sharing how to make vellum flowers with ease. The process is easy, the results fabulous.

Making your own embellishments for cards is so satisfying I often sit and create whils I watch videos or daydream in my craft space wehn I have some free time. After all crafting is one of the best kinds of therapy and forms of relaxation.

Here we used vellum as it's a pretty, soft type of card stock / paper which diffuses the light adding a softer look to the flowers and the project you put them on. The flowers are created easily using the floral essence stamp set and co-ordinating Perennial flower punch a perfect duet.

I do have a full step by step youtube video for you to follow so you can see just how easy these are to make. You will want to make heaps they are quite  addictive to make. So come on over and join me in my craft room, grab a cold drink get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List
        

2 comments:

  1. I love your flower and will try it for sure in the next few days. Thank you so much for the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower with good tips added in. I'l try this! TFS

    ReplyDelete