Pages

Monday 3 June 2019

Centre step card made easy.

Fancy folds are such fun to create. And give the recipient heaps of joy. Today I am sharing a simplified centre step card. This is so super easy anyone can give it a try. So let me show you how.


Here we used the stunning NEW Magnolia lane paper and Good morning Magnolia stamp set. A hot new must have from the 2019- 2020 Stampin' Up! catalogue going live 4th June. The flowers are very easy to fussy cut just use a good sharp pair of scissors and take your time.

I have a fun and full step by step video tutorial for you so you can learn to make this at home. I will leave the measurements and the products used below ... It couldn't be easier.

Have fun creating xxxx Amanda

Product List

Video Tutorial



Measurements

Cut card to 8 x 6" score at 4" fold to form card
take one side and cut from outer edge on long side to the score line at 2 and 4 " then score the middle strip at 2"
DSP layers cut three at 3 7/8 x 1 7/8" layer top outer strips and layer one UNDER the middle strip.
Cut two at 1 7/7 x 1 7/8" for each of the small middle sections.
Cut two at 3 7/8 x 1 1/2" to layer over the outer strips.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my..I just love following you. You're fun, talented and just a beauty. Thanks for sharing your talent with us stampers out here in America and around the world. Hugs, Sylxxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great idea and I'm going to give it a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Fay Rutland xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with SYLVIA...love listening to your giggles too...Thank you for sharing and making it look easy...Marlamae, from Lakeside AZ

    ReplyDelete