Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Simple cards showcasing Stampin' Up!'s new in colours.

I have to start by saying ..you are going to LOVE the new Stampin' Up! in colours. These five colours are with us from 4th June and I just know you will love them. I created some simple frugal cards to show you each colour.
The new colours slot into our current colour solutions perfectly. We have Rocco Rose, Terracotta Tile, Purple Posy, Pretty peacock and Seaside Spray. I used the new 6x6 DSP available as a pack with a collection of each colour in. I took a small 3 x 3" square punched using Butterfly gala punch, used the butterflies on one card and the negative space on another... pretty results with very little paper.
There will be the ink pads, re inkers, Paper, card stock, ribbons, markers and much more available come June 4th . I find most people buy the inks all together and many get the card and the paper too as their first purchase from the new catalogue since they know these are around for a good two years !!!

I have a fun and fast YouTube video sharing my card today so why not grab a fresh drink, pull up a comfy chair and enjoy the video. I will link all the items used below for you to browse and shop with ease.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda




2 comments:

  1. Got me coffe and watching your videos what a life of riley hahahahahahaha, thank you for all you do and sharing your fantastic ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card it is so lovely and reminds me of my sister who died about 4 years ago and she was my crafting buddy although she lived in Canada we skyped every night and sat crafting together and had such a lot of laughter. She just adored butterflies so I shall recreate this card in her memory, thank you Amanda for bring such a beautiful memory to me :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete