Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Floral Romance any occassion card

Today's card is an indulgent play with the stunning wonderful Romance bundle. I used the Floral Romance suite as the focus for my last kit creating a class of projects exclusive for kit customers. Before putting the set away I created one more card.
I stamped the large image in the set on to vellum with versamark and heat embossed with white powder. On the reverse I coloured the image using my Stampin' Blends. Adding clusters of leaves cut from the same die set and gathering them like in a bunch using shredded burlap ribbon as my bouquet twine.


A simple square was cut from the Floral Romance dsp and used to frame my bouquet on to an embossed back ground. Set off with Fresh Fig card stock to make those colours stand out.

I hope you enjoyed this card today and will return again tomorrow for more inspiration. Have an outstanding day.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

8 comments:

  1. Loving this card the burlap gives it a vintage feel. Thanks for sharing Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Amanda. The vellum flowers and the burlap work so well together for a rustic/vintage/romantic look. All of the above 😂🤗😜 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful elements combined in one card..it looks very special.Thanks for the inspiration..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card from you Amanda, thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some day I'll brave vellum, lol. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete