Pages

Sunday 31 March 2019

Ink blending backgrounds

Firstly ...… happy Mothers day to all my UK mums ...... you totally rock!. Today I have a fun and funky card for you to try.


I often see ink blended cards and wonder if I can do the same thing with my Stampin' Up! inks ... and guess what ! we totally can. 

Our inks are much the same as other well known distress ink type inks ..mentioning no names wink wink .... They are similar as they are water based and you are easily able to blend them using a blending tool or a simple sponge which is what I used.

I chose three colours I knew would blend well, keeping in similar colour ways of green and blue and simply added in circular motions with a sponge. After I was happy I flicked water drops over my card then dried it with my heat tool. 

Using black Memento ink I stamped a random sort of pattern using my stamparatus and the All that you are stamp set dotted a few sequins around and hey presto we are done.

I do hope you enjoyed this card today and will give it a try. Have an outstanding day and I will be back tomorrow with another lovely project for you to try.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Nice simple card. Can not believe it is the end of March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card and technique Amanda, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Amanda, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. I love its simplicity. That stamp set is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boryana Yankova1 April 2019 at 07:58

    Looks great! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just something so simple which looks fabulous, you always inspire me Amanda, so thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Mothering Sunday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful creation - Thank you

    ReplyDelete