Pages

Saturday 30 March 2019

All adorned Sale-A-Bration freebie focus.


Now I'm not saying panic but ..... Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration freebies are leaving us TOMORROW Sunday 31st March. After a January which seemed to last a millennium March came and, boom ..went. So please do ensure you get those FREE items while you can. Today I am sharing my latest freebie earned on my last order. All adorned photopolymer stamp set. A true beauty.


I chose my favourite colour Coastal Cabana .... which I may add makes me feel all Barry Manilow. I can NOT help but sing the name of this ink ! Pairing this bright fun colour with black just makes it come alive even more.

This is a a two step stamp ...if you want it to be... meaning you can layer the patterned pieces on top of each other, but you can use them alone and they look just as cool. The sentiments in this set are fun too. I just added some from Broadway Birthday around the edges simply because their small font fit my design perfectly.

I added black sparkle rhinestones which are retired but you can colour standard rhinestones or find something in your crafty hoard to suit. I also added them to the centre of each stamped image and the subtle sparkle is real pretty.

I stamped my sentiment in memento black and cut it out using stitched shapes and then backed onto a shape cut from layering ovals. Lifted up on dimensionals with a swooosh of black satin ribbon behind ties the card together perfectly.

This set is a real winner and worthy of being added to your collection ...most especially as its FREE.

I hope you enjoyed this card today and will give it a try. Please do leave a comment to be entered into my blog candy draw today.

Have a fantastic Saturday annnnnnnd.

Happy stamping xxxxxx Amanda

9 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous. Love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this going to go give it ago now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp set. I like the layering . As you can use different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this, but will never create as beautiful cards as yours...... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card. You really are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking card and change the colours and it would be great for a mam too, love it. Thank you for sharing this with us all....
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I like that, very classy!

    ReplyDelete