Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

How to make cards in minutes with a little help from Stampin' Up!

My favourite saying is card making doesn't have to be difficult. I love to create cards quickly and easily as I send a heap of cards out every month to customers, team members and other crafty associates. While I love making elaborate decorative speciality cards I also need quick cards. So I'm going to show you how I do it.



I made all three of these colourful cards in 12 minutes ...that whilst filming and waffling a bit as I went. How did I manage it ? Pre made parts sent by the crafty gods to make OUR card making a whole lot easier.

I used the Happiness blooms Memories and More card pack and the co-ordinating card front and envelopes pack. Collectively these help you make cards quick. The card are printed on both sides so you have lots of choice, yet its easy to choose which to use. The colours all co-ordinate and they are already the right size to layer on the pre cut and scored card bases. Too easy.




On these two card all I had to do was glue the stunning pre made fronts to the pre cut and scored card bases. And how fab are they? Bright, bold, pretty and with sentiments already done. Perfect results every time guaranteed.


On this card I did a bit of my own thing but still used the pre made card front. I simply cut it in half added some stamping and made my own sentiment. So you see these are great for those who want to step it up too and add their own twist. 

So three cards in 12 mins !!! amazing right ..why not watch the YouTube tutorial so you can see just how easy these make our card making ... I will leave the products I used below if you wish to purchase any simply click the product photo to visit it in my on line shop its so easy .

happy card making xxxx Amanda

Product List
Video tutorial

12 comments:

  1. Great way to make quick and easy. But look especially made for some one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea sometimes I look too hard at what I'm going to make and end up doing complicated cards which take ages rather than quick, simple and elegant. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are fabulous Amanda, there are times when you need a card in a hurry but these don't look like they take so little time to make. Thanks for giving us plenty of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea Amanda tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspirational ideas thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this video today and you really do inspire me so much...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is awesome........... simple cards anyone would love to receive. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but pretty! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete