Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Elegant floral thank you card

Often I use a stamp set and leave it on my desk a few days to prompt me to use it a few times before I put it away. Today's elegant thank you card uses the beautiful large flourish from the Falling Flowers stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I have used it a few times this week and I love how today's cards turned out.


I paired the flourish with the bitty bloom flower punches and the cute acrylic frosted flowers embellishments. My hand made embellishment to the right of the card is created from a simple loop of Petal pink and white variegated ribbon, floral romance faux wax seal and leaves using the leaf punch. A few more bitty blooms punched out and pearls added finishes of this cluster. I love how the mix of paper and acrylic flowers look side by side.
So pretty together. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it and hope it gives you some seeds of inspiration.

Please do leave a comment to enter my blog candy draw... more winners to be announced shortly. All the products used are listed below and you can click the photos to be directed to my on line shop.

Have a fantastic Thursday.... Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

28 comments:

  1. Very classy card Amanda.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very feminine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Amanda. Thanks for sharing x
    PS don't put my name in the draw as I have won one already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Petal Pink is a gorgeous colour. Lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeously gorgeous 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try again my name did not come up on my first attempt what a lovely card thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary says what a lovely card Amanda thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a note to let you know I really enjoy you video's you do a great job. I watch everyone of them also thank you for sharing you talent and ideas. Thanks again from Boise. Idaho in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Amanda, yet another beautiful card, I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched your purse-booklet video - super cute booklet. I like this card too. What did you use for distressing the edges?

    ReplyDelete