Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Beauty statement piece, chat and tips


I created a statement piece using the new Butterfly Beauty set just before Christmas for a crafty swap with a friend. At that time I didnt do a tutorial and have been asked lots of times to do one...so here we are. 

I have a Youtube tutorial for you where I do not edit or speed it up so you can see every detail of the process. I also give hits and tips on the set and share with you how to utilise the Stampin' Up! self adhesive sheets to make your life easier !!!! 

So grab a brew , get comfy and enjoy the video ... hope it helps.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

             
                        
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Amanda. The mind boggles where these can be added to or used for. Thank you for your selfless and very generous way for constantly inspiring me and many others with your beautiful talent. You are such a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete