Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Pretty ribbon card.


This card has a lot of things I love. I love Gingham ... so pretty, I love ribbon,  bows, and I love pretty colours which make me think of Spring as I try deny the existance of Winter ...I dont like cold !

A simplistic card in design which can be dressed down with the removal of the bows to just have the minimal strips of ribbon. But I'm a Leo I like bigger and better, so I had to have the fussy bows... #sorrynotsorry.

The ribbons are a set of five and are absolutely FREE during Sale-a-bration thru to the end of March 2019 with any purchase £45 or over. I love geting anything for free, it makes my soul feel happy. Well I AM a Yorkshire girl, and its not often you get as we say " owt for nowt " interpretation = anything for nothing.

I have a quick fun Youtube video tutorial for you to follow, measurements and products used are listed below. I do hope you will give this card a try for yourself. For now grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                      
Meausrements
Card base A4 sheet cut in half on short side at 4 1/8" score on long side at 5 7/8"
Gingham gala paper 5 3/4 x 4"
White card layer 4 7/8 x 3 1/4"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment