Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

#simplestamping Sunday


Happy Sunday everyone.. my Sundays mean #simplestamping and here is this weeks project. A really simple card where the stunning Happiness Blooms DSP (paper) does all the work for us. I have listed the items used below all you need do is click the photos to brows the lush new products.

By choosing a striking paper all we then need do is add a very simple sentiment. The one used here comes from a set named Part of my story, a beautiful set of sentiments and totaly FREE with a £45 purchase.

Punches are one of my favourite Stampin' Up! products... their quality and value for money is second to none. I love the precision they give me and the immediacy ... Im a tad lazy with the big shot I will admit so if i can punch it I will !.

Ther rest of my day today will be removing the final traces of Christmas from the house .. boo hoo always makes me feel somewhat melancholy and the house looks so bare ! But its a brand new year so time to get out with the old and in with the new as they say and the new catalogue has my mind buzzing with projects to bring you.

I do have a quick fun video tutorial on my card so why not take a break, grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video .... 

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


               

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment