Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Forever lovely card and custom envelope.

Today sees me back to work full time after the festive period, and when you love what you do getting back to work is fun ! I am starting 2019 off with this super easy gift set. A pretty card complete with its own custom made envelope / treat pouch.

Here we have use the beautiful All my love DSP which aboslutely stands out in a crowd its adoreable the patterns, the colours it ticks all the right boxes. I paired it with the co-ordinating Forever Lovely stamp set whichis great for any occasion althpough I was thinking Valentines here. The main colour here is Lovely Lipstick which is the most pretty shade ever !.

So while I sip MORE coffeee and tell my brain I am back at work why not watch my fun youtube tutorial on this project I have left measurements below and all the products used... Here is a handy tip !!!! if you are purchasing from Stampin' Up! between now and the end of March ensure your total is £45 or over and you can claim free products from the sale-a-bration collection ... check out my suggestion on my video. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy.

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

                              

Measurements
Card base 4 1/8 x 81/4" score at 4 1/8" fold to form base.
Cut DSP and white card to 3 7/8 x 3 7/8" DSP for front card for inside.
Envelope .... on my video I made mine a tad too large ...so follow these measurements for a better fit ..cut DSP to 5 x 12" score on both short sides at 1/4" and score on long side starting from the bottom of your pattern .. 1/2" -5"- 9 5/7"
Cut and assemble as per video tutorial .... have fun xx  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment