Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Spring/Summer and sale a bration launch !!


Our beautiful new catalogue launches today ...along with the fantastic new Sale-A-bration products. I have direct down loadable links to both these catalogues to the right side of my blog or you can down load them here :-



Sale-a-bration is an amazing time to join my team. This time around we have two fantastic joining offers. Offer one get £170 of product, free postage and a business starter pack for just £99. Option two get £170 of product, the NEW craft carry tote bag and the business starter pack for just £125.
You can join my team directly by clicking this link > Join my team here


There realy isnt a better time to join that right now ...so why not try something new today and join us at Team Scrimpy.

Happy stamping xx Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment