Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

My first junk journal.



As a bit of an outlet from my day to day crafting which is generaly for my work as a ful time Stampin' Up! demnstrator, I decided to try create a junk journal. I have been wanting to try one for a few years now and never got around to it. So last week I made a determined effort to add more crafting for me time into my schedule and started work on this journal.

Now its not perfect there are lumps and bumps and errors, but I had the most fun ever creating it. I went with a no rules no measuring just crafts and make a mess style. My craft room was a hot mess, my fingerst stained with ink.... but what a great release !! I thoroughly reccomend giving one a go. I have filmed a quick flip through. For tutorials just search junk journal ideas on Youtube... maybe as I improve I will do my own tutorials we shall see. But for now here is my first ever junk journal .... 


huge hugs x Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment