Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Hand stamped box using NEW Butterfly gala bundle.

So today marks the start of my sharing the new products with you due out in January. One of my absolute favourite is the Butterfly Gala bundle.. a stunning stamp set with a co-ordinating punch. Yayy for beautiful butterflies and hurray for punches, a winning combo for me.

At a recent team retreat I held with some of my team, one of my ladies the lovely Karen Egan had hand stamped a box with this set and I was so impressed with it I decided to give it a try. My box is a totaly different shape and size but I was inspired by her to do a hand stamped background. The colours are so juicy and fresh .... it is realy making me look forward to summer with these sunshine colours !

Now my box was made to hold a special something...if you watch my video you will see what it is. But you could use this box for lots and lots of things. When assembled it measures 4 x 3 x 2" so a great size.

I can see me using this set an awful lot I havent put it down in three days Im fully in love. As I say these are available from january 3rd to customers. If you need a catalogue go to my catalogue request page above and fill the form. I have left you the measurements for this simple box and here is the set by step video tutorial. So go grab a brew, get comfy and warm and enjoy.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                              

Measurements
Box: cut card to 8 x 7 " score on all four sides at 2" cut flaps and form box.
Lid: cut card to 51/4 x 6 1/4" score on all four sides at 1 1/8" cut flaps and form box as per Youtube tutorial.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment