Pages

Sunday 2 December 2018

#simplestamping Sunday.

 Happy Sunday and welcome to another #simplestamping project. The aim behind my weekly series is to show how we can get great results with very basic stamping... so easy a first time stamper could create it with ease. Stampin' Up! products are perfect for beginner stampers as the quality shines through giving a good stamped image every time.
I do think the key is to pick great DSP to layer and great colours for your stamped image. Here the DSP does a lot of the work on the card and the stamped sentiment complements it simply and beautifully. I do love photographic style papers like this one from the All Is Bright DSP stack and the pretty font of our sentiment taken from the Merry Christmas to All set is just perfect for this card.

I do have a fast fun step by step tutorial over on my Youtube for you to craft along to. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. All products used are listed below, if you wish to purchase simply click them to view the catalogue in my online store.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                           



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment