Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

Playing with Brushos.


Who likes to get messy when they craft...stretches hand in the air me me me me !!! I love getting messy when Im creating it is so much fun and if you do too I have just the thing for you ... Brushos..Oh my days I had way too much fun with this product.

Basically these are concentrated crystal inks, kinda like a powder. You shake them on dry paper and add water ...or add to wet paper and boom they explode into fountains of colour. They are the best fun ever to play with.

I used just two colours here one on each card. The crystals have more than one colour element in them and you can literally see it all unfold the second you add water. Playing with them for a while is awesome and you soon get to see how they work and how best to use them to suit your own needs. I simply created backgrounds with mine and paired up with White card in sections just makes those colours stand out even more.

I added a large word die cut over take from the Broadway birthday bundle... I layered up two to make it thicker.

A very simple concept but what an impact ! I do have a step by step video tutorial for you to watch so you can re create this card for yourself. I have listed the products I used below and can tell you that tis product will last you years as you only need a very small sprinkle. Great fun, so go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

      

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment