Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

S...elfie ! fun christmas card.

How much fun is this card ? I had this idea in my head a few weeks and finally got around to making it. The characters in the Santas workshop suite by Stampin' Up! are just a huge joy to play with. I have created lots with this suite and never tire of it and never run out of ideas. It is such a versatile set  It can be used over and over and over.

So a little light humour here .. S...elf..ie get it !! he he I thought it was fun. I have created this polaroid effect before last year with the Party Pandas so I thought why not recreate it with the elves. 

I enjoyed creating this card and I do hope you will give it a try. I do have a full step by step video tutorial for you and I have left measurements and products used below.

So go on ... go make a S....elfie and make someone smile.

Happy stamping xx Amanda



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment