Pages

Sunday 18 November 2018

#SIMPLESTAMPING Sunday.

happy Sunday everyone and welcome to the first in my new series of #simplestamping Sunday. Every Sunday I shall be bringing you a very simple stamped card. Often we can easily feel we need a heap of products and fifty years of stamping experience to make great cards. NOT TRUE ! We can make great cards from the first time we add a stamp to ink and paper.

 There is no better feeling than the first time you stamp and create your very own card. I remember my first time I can even remember the stamp it was Petite Petals and I was blown away with how pretty the stamped image looked and it just made me want to continue and try more and more and ...well you know the rest !

So if your new to stampin or have never tried before these cards are a great way to start. Simple stamping for me denotes one stamp and limited colours... letting the stamp do the work.

Here we have the stunning Snow is Glistening stamp..it is a detailed stamp but as these are so easy to use do not let it intimidate you. With beautiful stamps just one simple image is enough to create a striking card. So why not give it a try ?

To go along with this post every week I will also have a fun quick Youtube video for you to craft along to so why not come on over and check it out. The items I have used are listed below for you to browse. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the #simplestamping video.

happy stamping xx Amanda



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment