Pages

Saturday 13 October 2018

#scrimpyscardswap 15 and 16

 Happy Saturday everyone we have yet more #scrimpyscardswap smiles in the mail this week to share with you. This beauty comes from fellow demo Helen Chandler a lovely Canadian demonstrator. I first saw hell over on Facebook, a great place to find like minded creators. Her blog is found here http://helensheartcreations.com why not pop over and have a look. I think this card is just beautiful with its embossed layers and beautiful stamping.
The second card today comes from another demo from Canada called Lyne Lafreniere Lagace. I struggled with the pronouncement of Lyne's name I need to bush up on my Canadian french I think !. What an amazing card .I love how she inlaid the butterfly die cuts by sandwiching between to top layer and bottom using foam strips. I certainly will give this a try. 

I love both these beautiful cards and you can take a closer look over on my Youtube channel via the link below. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy.

Have  a great weekend, happy stamping xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment