Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

Beautiful you paper piecing.



I revisited the Beautiful You stamp set today to case one of the ladies on my team, Valerie. We had an in team challenge where we cased one another names were drawn at random and I was paired with Valerie. Valerie is new to my team and as yet had no social media links to share but here is a photo of the card she created for me to case.

Valerie used the Hand delivered stamp set and Highland Heather ink. I don't have this set so changed it up by using the Beautiful You set, I did stick to the same colour and set it on a white background. I tried my had at some paper piecing which is a really fun technique.

I do hope Valerie likes my CASE of her beautiful card and i can't wait to take part in this in team challenge again next month.

I do hope you will give this card a try yourself, I have listed all the products used below and I have a step by step fun tutorial on my YouTube for you to follow. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xx Amanda


Product List
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment