Pages

Saturday 13 October 2018

Mini Christmas wreath decoration.


So what do you do when you can't sleep ...at 5am when you wish you were asleep ? Well instead of snoozing this morning I created this cute wreath decoration using the new Stampin' Up! sprig punch.

Super easy just create yourself a doughnut shape base and glue multiple .. yes LOTS ! of the sprigs until you have a wreath look. Its real simple. Then decorate ... told you it was easy.

I decorated mine with the Stampin' Up! red rhinestones to look like berries, added a cute sentiment , faux newspaper and some metal embellishments from my crafty hoard.

This would look cool suspended in a shadow box with fairy lights in the bottom. Or it could be a tree decoration or added to a project. Super cute and fun to make.

I have a quick show and tell run down over on my YouTube which explains in detail how this was made. So why not go grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video. the link is below as it a list of products I used. I hope you will give it a try.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

                                  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment