Pages

Sunday 14 October 2018

#scrimpyscardswap 17 and 18

Happy Sunday everyone I am here with yet more from #scrimpyscardswap. I really can not believe we are on number 17 and 18 !!! so many beautiful cards I am totally blown away by how many smiles I have received in the mail since starting this challenge. This first set comes from a lovely creator named Wendy parker. She made this stunning card and gift bow which had chocolate in ... since been pinched by my family !. She also sent me a stunning jewelled magnetic palm tree to remind me of warmer climates as I had been somewhat complaining about our British weather. Stunning creations absolutely amazing and perfect in every way.
Our second card comes all the way from Florida sent by the lovely Angie littlewood. Apparently Angie is originally from South Yorkshire not far from me... small world isn't it how cool. I love her card the blended background just looks like a sun set and the trees look so dimensional and realistic. What a fantastic card.

If you would like to see these cards up close I have showcased them both on my YouTube and the link is below.

have a fantastic weekend, happy stamping xx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment