Pages

Sunday 23 September 2018

#scrimpyscardswap number 9.

Oh my goodness when the postman rang my door bell today ( Saturday ) I was a tad surprised as I wasn't expecting anything. When he handed me a box I was even more surprised, then I spotted #scrimpyscardswap written on the box. Squeeeeel I ran inside to open it noting along the way that this had been sent all the way from New Zealand. My parcel came from the lovely Julie Cox who is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator over there .. how exciting.

 Julie made this exquisite pop and twist card which is totally stunning ... ok so now I am going to have to make one of these !
 Julie also sent two hand made boxes, both beautifully made I may add totally flawless work. The larger contained two bars of New Zealand chocolate ( already eaten it .. yum yum ) and the smaller had a little pouch containing a jade charm on a necklace, the charm represents friendship ... what a lovely thought.
As I say Juie is a demonstrator over in New Zealand so if your over there look her up she also has a Facebook page you can find via this link >>> https://www.facebook.com/Julies-Handcrafted-Cards-Classes-1819026501757828/ .

How special to receive a parcel from a fellow demo from across the seas.... totally made my day ... thank you Julie. I love that this challenge is bringing me into contact with new people from all around the world..... Stampin' Up! has brought many people into my little world and I am loving meeting more. 

If you would like to join in simply send me a card and I will send one back ..its that easy.

Have a fab day and ... happy stamping xxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment