Pages

Sunday 23 September 2018

#scrimpyscardswap entries 7 and 8.

We are really doing well with the #scrimpyscardswap yet more lovely entries with you today. the first if from the lovely Delores Page who i believe lives in America. I love the paper she has used here it is from the share what you love suite... one of my favourites. And just look at her perfect pretty bow. Huge thanks to Delores for her beautiful card I really appreciate you taking art from over the pond.

Our next card is from a UK crafter Joanne Toone. Joanne sent me a lovely letter with her card explaining that she is new to crafting so a tad shy at sharing her work. Im super thrilled she chose to send me her card as I absolutely love it. I think we can safely say Joanne has no need to be shy, her card shows a lot of skill and careful thought. I would never have thought Joanne was new to card making. 

I do love this challenge it just makes me feel so happy to see what others created feel so lucky that people chose to share their work with me. I need to start putting these in an album for sure now as we are getting quite a few ... how exciting!

If you would like to join in my contact details are on my contact page o my blog ...simply send me a hand made card and I shall send one in return ..my goal for now is to reach 20 cards so lets see if we can make it.

happy stamping xxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment