Pages

Sunday 23 September 2018

#scrimpyscardswap entries 5 and 6.



Squeeeel ..I was so happy when the letterbox rattled again on Friday with yet more entries to #scrimpyscardswap. I just love seeing all the different ideas people have and the colours they choose each card just has me beaming from ear to ear. The first card here is just stunning I love the wooden elements and the lace on the the tree, I love the different textures. The creator is however a mystery to me and there is no name in the crd or on the packing so hopefully this lady or gentleman will come forward.


In the same parcel were two stunning tags. I LOVE these and in going to have to case them at some point . How fun are these. You could hang them around a bottle of wine or make them smaller as tree decorations .. love them



Our second card comes from the lovely Joyce Hamilton ? I do hope I got her last name correct as I must have thrown the envelope away ..arrrgggghhh . This is a great card as it also hold a chocolate bar. Yum how lucky am I and how kind of Joyce to send it to me. I love her colour choice here a stunning bright blue. 

If you would like to join in with #scrimpyscardswap all you need do is send me a card and I will send one in return. My address in in the contacts section of this blog. each entry is shown on my YouTube channel and featured on my blog ...so why not join in ?

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                        

1 comment:

  1. I love watching you create. Also, love your accent

    ReplyDelete