Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

#scrimpyscardswap entries 2,3,4.

 #scrimpyscardswap is well under way with quite a few cards sent this week for me to share with you. The first one here is from my lovely friend Kay Maude. We actually met via YouTube many years ago and I have been lucky enough to visit Kay a few times now and simply adore her. Kay inspired me to start my other challenge my #100things where I have challenged myself to create 100 projects as quick as possible. Kay's card is just stunning in my favourite colour pink, and style shabby chic. She also sent me these beautiful tags. There isn't much in the way of crafting Kay can't do and she's a constant source of inspiration to me. I have left a link to her youtube channel beneath my video.

This stunning card has been sent by one of my lovely customers Sue. It was to thank me for her latest customer thank you gift but I'm sneaking it into the challenge so she can get a card in return. I love the bold print on this paper and I always love butterflies. How kind of Sue to send me this card.

Another stunning card and again from a customer , Linda, who again wanted to thank me for her customer gift. Well Linda Im sneaking you into my challenge too so a card will be on the way to you too.

These are entries 2,3,4 I have more to share tomorrow. I am going to start putting them in an album to display them. I wonder if we will fill the album ? we shall see.Why not join in all you need do is send me a card and I will send one in return my details are on my contacts page right here on my blog.

Have a great weekend and happy stamping xxx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment