Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

mini coffee cup treats , craft fair idea, swaps, gifts.


Oh my actual days how cute is this gift idea. I totally pinched it from Pinterest there are heaps of photos showing this idea and I LOVE IT. So I set about last week searching high and low for these mini coffee cups in the UK and when I saw them in Asda I nearly had a fit !  I kid you not I loved on them ...mine mine mine I said, my daughter thought I had gone quite mad. These are like 10pence each how awesome !.

So with mini coffee cups in hand I set about re creating what I had seen on Pinterest. Now not all cups are the same size, so I did make my own measurements to fit my cups which I will leave below along with dimensions of my cups..... every little helps right ?

So whats are these for well ... you can put sweet treats in these for a cool gift. If I were doing a craft fair I would wrap them in cellophane or some sort of clear gusseted bag with a ribbon at the top ... a great stocking filler or co worker gift, teacher gift etc etc.

Why not give it a try ? I have a full step by step tutorial love on my Youtube for you to craft along to. All my measurements are listed below along with products I used..... so go grab a brew , get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Christmas crafting xxxx Amanda


                                   
Measurements

Cut card to11 x 2 3/4" score at 1/2 - 3 1/4 -  3/4 - and 6 1/2"

my cups measure 2 1/2" tall are 1 3/4" at the bottom and 2 3/8" wide at the widest top part please not my measurements are for the cups I bought in Asdas UK you may need to adjust sizes for your cups. I used a 2" circle punch to cut the hole for my cut to sit in.

Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial am going to make Halloween party cups and fill with sweeties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,these are so cute,I know I will be stealing this idea for the kiddies next door,just to fill them up with a few sweets ,I think they will be chuffed with them.Thanks for sharing hon ,crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete