Pages

Saturday 8 September 2018

Easy decorated bakers boxes, craft fair idea, gifts, swaps.


If you want to create great boxes with no fuss you should take a look at these beauties. The new Bakers Boxes in the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue are brilliant!, with a window in the and their good size these are just awesome.

When assembled these boxes are around 4 1/4 " square so great for any manner of item. I decorated mine simply with layers of pop parade card and Santa's workshop DSP. I couldn't help but get my envelope punch board out to create a fun bow for the top which I attached to a belly band.

The boxes are great but here are a few tips to really get the best from them. Firstly make sure you give those pre scored lines a real tight burnish. Squeeze hard to get a good crisp crease to each score line it really will improve the completed look. Also I would add adhesive to the tabs when constructing the boxes. They are made to be assembled easily and with no need for adhesive, but I again think it gives a more finished look if you lie those tabs. Last thing we want is baggy bakers boxes !!!

Then go all out and decorate these babies how you like. I do have a step by step tutorial on how I did mine so you can follow along if you like. I will leave measurements and a list of items used below for you to take note of. I had the best time decorating these and they come together in no time at all you will just love them.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                 

Measurements.

Cut four pieces 4 x 2" for the colours panels
Cut four pieces from DSP to 3 7/8 x 1 7/8"
Cut one 12 x 1" strip for the belly band, it won't fit all the way but you adhere a bow to it to make it fit.
For the bow cut 1 piece 1 x 6" and two pieces 1 x 5" then make a bow using the envelope punch board as shown in the video tutorial.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment