Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Dashing deer customer thank you cards


Today we have a super easy card great for making in bulk. This is my August customer thank you card... I had a fair few to make this month and so I wanted something simple yet striking, and to show off new items from our brand new Autumn Winter catalogue.

The dashing deer bundle is simply awesome. I especially love the late deer stamp as he had an elegant pattern across his body... this stamp would look great in ANY colour. The co -ordinating thinlits cut this cut perfectly and there are so many dies in the set its great value for money and a set with thousands of possibilities.

I started with a stamped background using the large buffalo check stamp. I kept it simple using real red on whisper white, however again here possibilities and colour combinations are endless. The sentiment is also from the same set and it just perfect cut out using the everyday label punch.

The swirls and curls embossing folder is another winner... I can't say enough about these new products I'm a tad over excited... here it was used to emboss free cut ovals and you can layer two at a time and it will emboss both fully.

I have a talk through show and tell on my Youtube so you can see this card up close. Feel free to use this idea .... no permission needed I create purely to inspire so please do try any of my designs.

Go grab a brew, get comfy and check out my video, be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any uploads.

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment