Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Quick Christmas tags using Santas workshop by Stampin' Up!


As the brand new Autumn Winter catalogue launches today .. yayyy stampeeeede .... I thought I would share my favourite suite with you, Santa's Workshop.

Now I'm known amongst my friends for not allowing Christmas to enter my bubble before Halloween is over. Indeed, they often tease me with lovely posts on Facebook with dancing Santa's and a fun informative " 259 days until Christmas" countdown... so kind of them, how thoughtful ! So my evil plan this year is to start Christmas crafting early ha that will foil them! 

As soon as I saw this set in the new catalogue I loved it right away. Who wouldn't like these fun cheery characters found throughout the suite. The stamps and the paper contain these cute cheeky images which will add an element of fun to all your Christmas crafts.

I started with some fun tags, so easy to make and mostly from simply fussy cutting a few elements from the DSP. Easy to create with some simple stamping and then layering the cut out images. i created a set of five rally fast and plan on doing heaps more.

I do have a fun and quick step by step tutorial on my Youtube for you to follow, so go grab an eggnog get comfy and enjoy the video. All items used are listed below.

Happy Christmas stamping xxx Amanda




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment