Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

Easy folded gift card holder, craft fair idea.


I love simple crafts and this project is nothing more than a few simple folds. All you need to create this cute envelope style gift card holder is one sheet of 6 x 6" paper.

This little card holder has three pockets one in the centre which fits standard size gift card and two in the front. You could put little tags here, or as I have one longer note card with a message to the recipient.

You can dress these up and embellish them beautifully. Here I used the lovely laser cut wood elements from the festive farmhouse suite which I embossed in copper. Or you can leave them plain the choice is yours.

A great craft fair item, why not make five or six?  package them up nicely in a cello bag with a cute topper, a sure seller for those Christmas fairs.

This project is part of my #100things personal challenge which I reckon I will have finished by the time in SEVENTY. You know those things you wish you never started .. yeah thats where I am ha ha ha ...but finish it I shall . You can see how to fold this cute project over on my YouTube. I have a fun and quick tutorial for you to follow. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video. All products used are listed below and if you click them you can browse these in my shop 24/7.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

1 comment: