Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

I am SOOOOO making my own Christmas cards this year......



I am somewhat determined this year to actually make all my Christmas cards myself. I often say this .. year in year out and never EVER do it ! Oh I make some sure I do, after all its what I do as a job but.... 

But like the saying goes " a plumber always has a dripping tap " .. so there I will be, a few days before the big occasion frantically looking through the pathetic last minute offerings in Asda, whilst muttering to myself "for goodness sake you have a room full of card and paper get a grip woman." This is where I swear on my life to the crafty gods I will for DEFINITE make them myself next year.... then I sulkily stomp to the tills and pay some silly amount for some substandard, for the sake of it Christmas cards. Which, even as I pay I know I will write and never send ...why do I do it ?

Not this year... noooooo way. Im feeling quite the over achiever this year so far I have made at least four Christmas cards. Ok so they are demo cards but still ... its a start ! The one here was a delight to make due to the simplicity of it. The DSP is just beautiful and maybe if I stick to this simple elegant style of card I will indeed fulfil my destiny and make all my own cards this year .... who knows ? I sure will do my best ...scouts honour.

happy stamping xxxx Amanda

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Your "DSP" came out AMAZING! Can you tell me which set the fern stamp is from? I don't see it in the First Frost set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Debbie ... the only stamping on this card is the sentiment.. the main front is the beautiful paper frosted Florals xx Amanda

      Delete