Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Travel theme cards with Best Route... no3 of #100things


I have created heaps with the Best Route suite this past week today we have a total of five travel theme cards for you to try. Number 3 in my #100things series these cards are awesome for a travel theme, great for if your needing a male card or perhaps for a student or avid traveler.

Using the Best route DSP along with the memories and more card pack makes for quick easy and co-ordinated cards. With a stunning fun stamp set to match too you can create these cards super quick.

I grabbed inspiration from the Annual catalogue and changed up a few areas... creating a fish off the cuff for my youtube viewers. I will leave a link below to my fun tutorial which shows just how easy this suite makes card making.

So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping x Amanda

                                

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amanda for demonstrating the Memories & More card packs. I have recently purchased the Delicately Detailed Memories & More Card Pack and have made one card so far but loved doing it. I am sure once I am into it I will be able to produce a lot more cards a lot quicker. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete