Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

While I am always excited for new catalogues, and new products, there are always favourites I am sad to see go. Daisy Delight DSP is one of those. Such a pretty fresh and almost innately happy DSP I just adore it. Sadly come May 31st this will retire.

However !! yayyy the Daisy delight BUNDLE comprising stamps and co-ordinating punch will still be available. These two are set to stay for another 12 months, however the 10% bundle price will end as it carries over. The 10% discount on this bundle ends 31st My.

The beautiful Delicate Doilies are also set to retire... now that really is a crying shame ...but ..I have hoarded lots of packets as they are so inexpensive, so I will be ok for a few months. 

A simple creation today but how pretty. The new Coastal Cabana is a pure delight and matches in just perfectly with the Delightful Daisy DSP.

A simple card measuring 5 3/4 x 4" and the DSP cut to 3 x 3 7/8" just clean fresh and simple.
There is a fun super quick Youtube tutorial on this card If you would like to craft along with me. Why not go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

                                

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment