Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Order your new Stampin' Up! catalogue today.

Its coming soon !!... the launch of the brand new Annual catalogue. Here is your chance to order your copy from me today. 

Along with your copy of the fantastic new catalogue I will send you some hand made freebies and a cute wish list. My freebies include hand crafted page markers and a beautiful covered notebook.

To order yours now click the big pink button  >>>>


If you choose to shop Stampin' Up! with me you will benefit from my MANY customer perks. These include :-

1. Access to my private customer only Facebook group.
2. personalised emails to thank you for any online orders.
3. Ability to place orders direct with me over the phone or Facebook or email.
4. Priority place offering in any limited paper shares or clubs.
5. Entry to my Facebook customer group months give away.
6. Hand made birthday card if you let me know when it is.
7. One to one customer service.
8. Fast response to queries and emails regarding your order.
9. 7 days a week access to me for information on products or paper crafting.
10. Guaranteed top customer service. 
11. When ordering you will receive my fantastic monthly customer thank you pack which includes hand made card, Small hand made treat gift, FREE Stampin' UP! product .... alternate months get extra hand made embellishments or extra free product.

So join a growing number of customers choosing to shop Stampin' Up! with me and order your catalogue today

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda








No comments:

Post a Comment