Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

There is nothing I like more than simple crafting. When Im creating customer thank you goodies each month I need something pretty ...but quick AND something which watches the budget. These little treat pouches are just that. Each one only uses a strip 6 x 3" with no special tools needed to create them.

These pouches hold flavoured tea bags but you could use the idea for many things.  Typically these  flavoured tea bags are housed in envelopes, made using the envelope punch board. But not everyone has every tool so here is how you can make simple treat pouches without the need for tools.

Simply fold the 6 x 3" strip in half, slide in the tea bag and secure with adhesive. The rest is decoration and you can do this how you like. Here we used a delicate doily folded over the top and adhered with snail. I will admit here I have bought heaps of these before they retire at the end of May ....I love them.

Adding a simple sentiment finishes of the little treat, as do the little sequins. A great little gift I hope my customers will enjoy. Also perfect for craft fairs or teacher gifts or crafty swaps.

The products used are listed below and there is a quick fun YouTube tutorial for you to craft along to. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video...

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                    


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment