Pages

Monday 14 May 2018

Celebrate the new 1028-2020 In colours

Im so excited at all the new colours Stampin' Up! are launching in June. The new 2018 - 2020 In colours are awesome and available RIGHT NOW in the Share what you love pre release. Im in love with all these fun vibrant colours already and I am certain once you get your hands on them you will too.

Awesomely artistic is a lovely set, sadly leaving us at the end of May. I used this set last year too to showcase the new In colours that were launched back then. These are still with us don't forget for another 12 months ... here is the card I made last year.

As you can see the stamp set worked wonderfully there too paired with a sentiment from the Delightful Daisy stamp set I do love our in- colours I class these as my go to colours when Im creating and the rest are add ons.

I hope you enjoy this card and if you would like to  create it I have a short fun Youtube Video for you to watch. Supplies used are listed below. The Card and markers aren't available until June but the ink pads and stamp set are available today.

So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video... Happy tamping xxxx Amanda


                                       


Product List

2 comments: