Pages

Thursday 26 April 2018

Simple bag style treat holder

I'm quite a girly girl and I love handbags.. or purses if your American, and I love creating little handbag treat holders as quick gifts. I am holding my first ever Stampin' Up! team retreat in June, so I have been playing around with ideas for table favours. I came up with this little handbag treat holder and its so cute and simple, and uses minimal supplies so I just had to share.

Thick whisper white was used her as it just gives a little more stability when we aren't layering with decorative paper. Instead of DSP decoration is simply done with stamping using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. A fantastic set with lots to play with available now and will carry to the new catalogue so is set to be with us a good long while.

Bright Berry burst was the first colour choice, it just pops like crazy the second you pair it with white. lemon lime twist is another super vibrant fun colour and this was used for the leaves. Giving a sneak peek of the brand new Blueberry bushel this was also used and the contrast with the other colours is awesome. 

I do hope you will try this quick cute project. All the products used are listed below along with the measurements. There is also a fun and easy to follow Youtube tutorial for you to craft along to. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video..

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

                                     

Measurements
Cut card to 9 1/2 x 3", score on long side at 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 8, 8 1/4"
Handle is 6 x 1"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment