Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Easy flip top fruity box

Making boxes is something I often hear crafters say they struggle with. I seem to have got the hang now and found there are only so many ways one can make a box. Today we have a flip top lid box. Not my invention but I am using it today to make boxes to hold 3 x 3" note cards.

The Tutti fruiti suite is one of my favourites from the Spring Summer catalogue. I have done kits with it and just adore the whole set. The Fruit basket stamp set is amazing with its teeny tiny fruits you can stamp and then punch with the set of co-ordinating punches....this set will remain in my hoard forever!

The box is a great one to learn and has a variety of uses ... it will fit tea bags, note cards, soap, sweet treats, mini notebooks... lots of uses. So why not give it a try. I have listed the items I used below with each photo being a clickable link to my on line store if you wish to browse or purchase. I also have a full step by step tutorial on my Youtube channel If you would like to come and craft along with me.click the link below.. if your on a mobile this may not show here so search scrimping mommy on your Youtube search bar.

 So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video...

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Measurements
Cut card to 9 1/4 x 6 7/8"
On long side score at 1/2" - 3 5/8" - 4 7/8" - 8"
on short side score at 1 1/4" - 4 3/8" - 5 5/8"
DSP cut two at 2 7/8 x 2 /78" for front and back and two at 2 7/8" x 1" for front and top of lid.
Cut and assemble as per Youtube video 
Product List

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much ...and thank you for stopping by I appreciate it , hugs x Amanda

      Delete
  2. Love your work, from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just scrolling through your products what you have made and I came across this box that you created and I must admit I love the design and the dsp, so I might just give this a try but with different dsp as I've not got this paper.loving your video's xx

    ReplyDelete