Pages

Sunday 29 April 2018

Beautiful birthday card with Sweet Soiree

I wanted to share this beautiful birthday card today for several reasons. Firstly this is one project given exclusively as part of my monthly kit. I gave the customers a full video tutorial and PDF instructions. So I am highlighting services which accompany my kits. But I also wanted to share how amazing the Sweet soiree embellishment kit is.

This card is created in full using the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit, yet appears like I heat embossed both card and velum. That I fussy cut it all out and spent a heap of time and skill making this card. Well it took me very little time at all as all the components are ready made. The velum is free embossed and cut as are the beautiful cake cut outs. All you have to do was add a flash of colour and hey presto. The point being anyone can create easy but beautiful cards with the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit available from the spring summer catalogue.

Now I can't give measurements and instructions thats for those who bought the kit but I can share with you a fun spoof  Youtube video I accidentally made when making this card.

Want to know what making cards after 50 cups of coffee looks like ??? then check out my video ... just for a touch of fun...

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

                                  
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment