Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New year !!!


I would like to wish everyone who follows my blog a very happy new year. A new year always excites me as its a fresh start, a new beginning a chance to try new things.

So this year I really want to learn something new. I am currently looking into learning lettering skills and I also want to start on a life book for my youngest daughter. I really feel we should try learn a new skill every chance we get and the new year is a great time to start anything new.

I have had an amazing year I am very blessed in the fantastic crafty life I lead, it really is a joy doing something you love for a living. I wish I got paid as much as a premier league footballer but hey ... you can't have it all right !

I am loving my creative journey and my journey with Stampin' Up! I want to especially thank everyone who has followed me on this journey and to thank you all for your support, encouragement and kind words. Without the support of my family, friends, My Stampin' Up! team, Youtube and blog followers I would not have the encouragement to help me grow ...so thank you to to you all.

I have worked super hard this year and reached some amazing goals... both personal and in my Stampin' Up! journey. I set to smash all of these in 2018 ... keeps me out of mischief having things to aim for ... keeps the brain ticking and the mind sane ... well almost. But mostly I have had fun and I intend to have some more !

Crafting is a great life and the community surrounding us really is a wonderful thing to be part of. So I wish you all the best of everything in what ever you do for 2018 ... may all your dreams come true... and buckle up for another AMAZING year...


Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment